- Signature at Liberty Hospital
- Inpatient Treatment Programs for Adults
- The Changing Pointe Addiction Treatment Program
- Signature’s Valor Recovery Program
- Silver Lining Senior Adult Inpatient Program
- Signature Psychiatric Hospital at Liberty Picture Tour
With an emphasis on identifying crisis symptoms, stabilizing symptoms, identifying environmental supports and increasing coping skills for each patient, Signature provides a wide range of mental health and substance use treatment for adults experiencing some of the following conditions:
- Mood disorders (depression and bipolar)
- Anxiety disorders
- Thoughts or plans of harm to self or others
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Other mental health conditions
- Dual Disorders (mental health and substance use)
- Medical detoxification and treatment for addiction to alcohol and other drugs
Signature at Liberty provides effective, compassionate behavioral health care through a treatment team approach where psychiatrists, medical physicians, nurses, social workers, therapists and expressive arts therapists work collaboratively with the patient and family to develop an individualized treatment plan to meet the patient’s specific needs.
We realize that the struggles of daily life can become overwhelming, and that most of the individuals we treat will need more than just medication to manage their symptoms. Signature offers a comprehensive treatment program which includes individual therapy, group therapy from a variety of approaches, life coping skills groups that address self-esteem, anger management, communication skills and decision-making skills, and expressive arts therapy which utilizes art, music, poetry and other art forms to help patients express themselves. We give our patients hope and provide the tools, treatment and resources necessary to ensure their success while they are in our program, as well as after they leave.
Signature also offers programs for patients transitioning back into the community or who do not require the level of care that an inpatient stay may require. Our Intensive Outpatient Programs and Partial Hospitalization Programs provide an extensive continuum that offers progressively less-restrictive levels of care as patients progress through treatment and learn to manage the illnesses that affect their lives. Go to the Outpatient Services tab on this website for more information about Signature’s outpatient services and locations.